Eating quesadillas with its different fillings every now and then is a guilty pleasure for most people. Just imagine the melting cheese on top of your desired filling, inside the tortillas will just make your mouth water. That is why there are people who really need to have a quesadilla maker at their own homes to ensure that they can make the Mexican food anytime of the day whenever they want to. Once you buy a quesadilla maker use it, it is imperative that you know how to clean it properly for a number of reasons.
First, you need to properly clean it for safety and hygienic purposes. You would not want to feed yourself and your family that is prepared on an equipment with many bacteria that can cause diseases, right? That is why cleaning it properly is very important to ensure that you eat your favorite food, while maintaining your health at the same time.
Secondly, it is important to clean your quesadilla maker to make sure that it will continue to function properly. If you leave it unclean after using, it can affect its future performance as some parts of the maker may malfunction.
Cleaning a quesadilla maker is very simple, hence, there is no reason for you, not to clean it after every use at all. To clean your quesadilla maker, simply follow these simple steps:
- Prepare the things you need so that you won’t have to rush to get it while starting the cleaning process: 1 dish towel, 2 paper towels, and an old soft toothbrush.
- Place the quesadilla maker on top of the dish towel. This will keep the water from going all over the place.
- Plug in the appliance and heat it.
- When hot, unplug it from the socket.
- Wet two paper towels and place it inside the quesadilla maker, then close.
- Let it be there for a few minutes, you can pour water on the paper towels again to make them wet.
- Close it again for a few minutes.
- Using the old soft toothbrush, scrub gently the crannies and grooves. Repeat until everything is clean.